Your privacy is important to Copeland Spirits. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Copeland Spirits collects, and the ways in which Copeland Spirits uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Copeland Spirits may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Name and Information;
- Contact Information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of marketing communications and/or promotions.
- Any other information that you send to Copeland Spirits.
Using personal information
Copeland Spirit uses the data we collect to improve and personalise your experiences. We also use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about our business, new products or services available, security, events and other types of updates.
Copeland Spirits may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the website for you;
- We may from time to time use this information to carry out market research;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you marketing communications, if you agree to this.
Securing your data
Copeland Spirits will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Copeland Spirits will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Contact Zoe McCleery
If you have any queries regarding this policy statement please get in touch via one of the following methods;
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to Unit 4, Windmill Business Park, Windmill Road, Saintfield, BT24 7DX